Terms of Service
This event is hosted by the Celtic Media Festival for Northern Ireland Screen and Canada Media Fund.
By accessing this event, you agree to the following terms of services:
- The event requires that you share your Name, Job Title, Company Name, Reasons for Attending, Project Description and Genres of Interest within the events' Registrant Directory and all further registration details with the event hosts (the 'Celtic Media Festival', 'Northern Ireland Screen' and the 'Canada Media Fund')
- You understand and agree that all Project Descriptions and projects discussed during this event are protected by Intellectual Property.
- You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with the Services or any Content any material that:
- you do not have the right to transmit, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to the Services;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor or otherwise engages in any commercial activity except as may be specifically authorized or by any applicable Services Agreement;
- solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors;
- includes programs that contain viruses, worms, and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of the Services or any networks connected to our applications and websites; or
- contains links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing purposes.
- We will respect the privacy during meetings between you and other users.
- We will always respect your privacy and communication between you and ourselves.
We (the 'Celtic Media Festival', 'Northern Ireland Screen' and the 'Canada Media Fund') do not share your information with third parties.
In accordance with GDPR Compliance, if you wish to have your data permanently removed, please contact email@example.com.
Swoogo is a PCI Level 1 compliant software solution with a firm and robust commitment to the privacy and security of all customer and registrant data. Our protection includes:
Externally audited security documented processes and policy.
All protocols used for data transmission are secured using high levels of encryption.
Data is stored on an internal network, logically and physically separated from the internet behind multiple layers of protection.
Data is secured at rest and in transit.
Privileged access requires two-factor authentication.
Our servers are located in the AWS-Ireland (EU/Ireland) Region (AWS CloudFormation).